Thursday, June 7, 2012

Changes...


Nothing is permanent except change.
-Heraclitus 
Change, It can be easy for some but difficult for others. I started investing online because I wanted change. Change in the way I lived. I don't have my parents anymore and I don't want to be a burden to my sibling and family relatives. It's not like I don't really have money but I wanted to be independent. Being independent brings more views in life. You can be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do and decide for whatever cross paths you might come into you along the way. You take your own path and your own destiny. (Oh, enough with the drama, please!)

Moving forward, changes on my posts...

The last few posts are all about the HYIP program monitors and payment proofs. Today, I have decided to put those down and to change the focus of the posts.

The reason for this would be, what I really want is to have a blog about how I earned bucks online and gained financial freedom, not to provide HYIP monitors and payment proofs. We have few forums and montoring sites for that already.

So What Now?

That would mean more articles! And yeah, monitoring and payment proofs posts will be gone (Yay!). I'm sorry if this would bring disappointment to some. However, I know what I want now. That will be to provide information regarding my experiences (Financially) online and to help others with their own journey through my best knowledge. This was my original plan with this blog and posting Monitoring and Payment proofs was great idea, I thought (Oh Silly me).

So expect more articles this coming days. You can view My Portfolio here. Ciao!

J.Chris


Image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net


0 comments:

Post a Comment